- While you attend our Adult Sunday School Class, SPC staff and volunteers help your children experience God and His Word “kids-style” through creative, age-appropriate teaching, interactive music and worship, activities, and games. The spiritual growth and physical safety and security of your child are our highest priority. Each week, SPC gives your child one main bible principle to learn, link to their lives, and live.
- Nursery 0-4
- Elementary 5-8
- Pre-teen 9-11
- Youth 12 -18
Lead by Levi & Bekah Pelletier
- Weekly services and activities are designed to help grow strong, spiritually healthy young people. Our desire is to see each young person become who God wants them to be.
- Sterling Youth is making a difference in the State of Alaska and Yukon Territory with mission trips to many of our rural communities. They are also involved with our local community through Servant Ministry and State Park spring clean-up each year.
College & Career
Lead by Jeff & Holly Bartlett
- Refine – to improve or perfect; to become pure or perfected.
- College & Career gets together once a month to help refine our young singles and young married couples.
- How to be a Christian at college or in the workplace.
- Building Guardrails In Your Life
- Godly Relationships
- Finding Your Calling (Ministry)
- Home fellowship groups meet every two weeks for a great time of food, fellowship, and the Word. There are several groups and you will likely find that there is one close to where you live. It is a great way to get to know your church family and grow in grace. Get connected to your SHARE group today!
- Church Prayer
- Corporate prayer as a church family happens at SPC on Tuesday evening @ 7pm; the opposite week of SHARE. We join together to pray for the needs in our families, community and around the world. We serve a God who hears and answers prayer!
- Daughters of Zion
- The ladies of SPC unite in prayer for our children on the first Monday of each month @ 11am.
- The nursery is available during every service. There is video feed so you can stay connected while you are caring for your child.
- Stay connected by watching for posts of upcoming events, special services, Vacation Bible School (VBS), Kid’s Day, Alaska/Yukon District events, camp meeting, and many more exciting things you do not want to miss.